Arizona College prepares students to work in the “real world” of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience. Arizona College also provides job placement services including interview techniques and preparing resumes.
Arizona College is a nationally accredited post-secondary educational institution providing training in a variety of health care professions. Arizona College is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools.
Students at Arizona College can take advantage of many benefits. Arizona College students can get their resume updated and receive job placement assistance at no charge. Whether looking for a part-time “survival” job while going through school, hoping for the right externship or looking for placement upon graduation, career development is available to help students through their search.
In many programs at Arizona College graduates are eligible to sit for national certification in their field of study. Arizona College encourages graduates to gain national certification in recognition of their skills and qualifications. These certifications are not required for some entry-level jobs—however certifications are resume enhancements.
For the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program (BSN); graduates must pass the National Council Licensure Examination-Registered Nurse (NCLEX-RN), to obtain their license, to practice Nursing.
Our graduates are eligible to sit for testing at the following organizations:
- RN-Registered Nurse-National Council Licensure Examination-Registered Nurse (NCLEX-RN)
- CMA – Certified Medical Assistant – Offered by the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
- CPhT – Certified Pharmacy Technician – Offered by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- CCA – Certified Coding Associate – Offered by American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- CCS – Certified Coding Specialist – Offered by American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- RPT – Registered Phlebotomy Technician – Offered by American Medical Technologists (AMT)